Cogeneration, also known as Combined Heat and Power (CHP), is a well-proven technology that simultaneously produces electricity and heat, both of which are used, unlike traditional generation.
With BluePACE financing, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) can now affordably get the financial, operational, and environmental benefits of CHP with long-term 100% financing options. Learn how BluePACE works today.
Benefits of CHP
• Reduced energy costs
• Zero capital outlay options
• Reduced plant investment such as boilers
• Enhanced Capital Allowances Eligible
• Adequate savings to fund energy efficiency measures
• Reduced base load electricity supply
• Increased reliability of supply
• Steam raising capabilities on larger units
• Choice of multiple fuels
• Cooling provision using absorption chillers
• Reduced CO2 emissions
• Reduces transmission losses from the grid
• Lower SOx emissions
• Helps with carbon legislation compliance
CHP Financing Options for Businesses
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing
PACE is a cost-effective way to finance your cogeneration system over a term of up to 25 years and requires no corporate or personal guarantees. PACE increases access to capital to underserved segments of the CHP financing market such as small businessess and not-for-profits.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
A PPA is a third-party ownership model where property owners can get generate cheap heat and power, while leaving the headache of monetizing tax benefits, operating and maintaining the system to highly-qualified third parties.
BluePACE PPA combines the best of PACE and PPA models to enable property owners to get affordable cogeneration financing. Advantages of our BluePACE PPA for CHP include:
APPLY FOR FINANCING
Are you ready to move forward with a Cogeneration project? Apply now and receive a complimentary proposal detailing your savings potential.from a CHP system.